Hi from Bristol

casian

Feb 10, 2021
Bristol
Hi everybody. I got back in to mountain bikes last year. I'm in my early 60's found it hard work so looked at emtb's, bought a Decathlon Stilus and loved it! But I really wanted a Whyte at the time. It was too much money to spend if I didn't get on with emtb's , but I did and find them so much fun.
So I thought it's time for the Whyte and it's being delivered tomorrow!!!

TrailBoB

Apr 27, 2020
Scotland
Hi everybody. I got back in to mountain bikes last year. I'm in my early 60's found it hard work so looked at emtb's, bought a Decathlon Stilus and loved it! But I really wanted a Whyte at the time. It was too much money to spend if I didn't get on with emtb's , but I did and find them so much fun.
?? You’ve done well to source not 1 but 2 emtb’s due to supply & demand over the last 12 months. Not doubt someone will bite your arm off on here for the elusive Stilus. Don’t for get the photo of the new one. Enjoy.

28B33479-7EE4-4C8F-A41B-43B7BCEE9D78.jpeg

Marley

Jan 28, 2021
VA

Awesome news, I'm 60 from VA and pick up my Trek Rail tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy the Whyte.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Awesome news, I'm 60 from VA and pick up my Trek Rail tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy the Whyte.

Welcome to the Trek Rail family …
May I compliment you on your exquisite taste!
You are gonna love it! ?????

Ps; gotta try and keep up to these Whyte guys.?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I know I've said in the past that the lower part looks like a sperm whale. But they do look good don't they . Must be the most eclectic frame design there is.

casian

Feb 10, 2021
Bristol
I was looking for an e160rs and happened to ring Ace bicycles in Monmouth last week. They didn't have an e160, but did have a couple of E150rs
Don't know if I've made the right decision yet, it seems like a bit of a tank with the 29in wheels but it does roll nicely ! If it wasn't for lock down I would have tried it first, but with stock in such short supply I had to bite the bullet.
I would be interested to hear what other owners think?

Penttithefinn

Feb 3, 2021
Suffolk
I was looking for an e160rs and happened to ring Ace bicycles in Monmouth last week. They didn't have an e160, but did have a couple of E150rs
Don't know if I've made the right decision yet, it seems like a bit of a tank with the 29in wheels but it does roll nicely ! If it wasn't for lock down I would have tried it first, but with stock in such short supply I had to bite the bullet.
I would be interested to hear what other owners think?
Strangely, I have ordered the same bike from the same shop, but the Guildford branch!

Penttithefinn

Feb 3, 2021
Suffolk
It's a small world!
What made you go for the 150rs ?
I wanted a 29er and wasn't too worried whether it was an s or rs, then thought this might be my last bike, and in the past I have always went second hand or lower spec. So no real reason, just spur of the moment.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles