Hi from another new one.

chowsh

Aug 30, 2022
West Oxfordshire, UK
Just joined to see what's going on with eMTBs, currently have a Giant Fathom E+ but wondering about going for an e gravel bike with Fazua at some point instead. Based West Oxfordshire so not much in the way of decent off-road other than bridleways etc. Part of the issue is not needing all the power from an eMTB and also lifting onto the roofrack with a dodgy shoulder from a roadbike crash a few years ago.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Sounds like you might need the trailer hitch rack soon. Some of these EBIKE’s can be heavy. Welcome to the forums.

chowsh

Aug 30, 2022
West Oxfordshire, UK
Sounds like you might need the trailer hitch rack soon. Some of these EBIKE’s can be heavy. Welcome to the forums.
Yeah, looked at that already and it may be the solution. I tend to have lease or company cars so can't put one on my car and the cost to put a towbar on the Kodiaq and get the rack for 4 bikes isn't cheap. I can get it on the roof rack without the battery fine until I'm knackered.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
It’s an event just lifting my bike onto the work stand …I don’t think I could “will” it onto the roof. There’s always a way but I don’t have enough friends who are willing/able to help. 😉

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles