Another one from Down Under!

cookie70

Mar 23, 2022
Central Coast, Australia
G'day everyone, come in here to say hi from sunny Central Coast Australian!

Finally the new bike arrived after over 6 months.. pretty stoked on it!

20220322_170722.jpg

cookie70

Mar 23, 2022
Central Coast, Australia
its the M10. At the time the alloy models did not exist and glad I kept my order, has been awesome for the short time ive had it and not raining! haha

Local bike shop has a H30 on the floor currently in a L

I'm near Gosford.

aforestfan

Jul 16, 2020
Swansea Australia
its the M10. At the time the alloy models did not exist and glad I kept my order, has been awesome for the short time ive had it and not raining! haha

Local bike shop has a H30 on the floor currently in a L

I'm near Gosford.

I might have to go down for a drive to Gosford & take a look at it. I'm a medium & couldn't found any local. Ended up getting one from bike shop in Brisbane. Going to make a weekend of it when i pick it up.

Which shop as the H30 in it ?

cookie70

Mar 23, 2022
Central Coast, Australia
I might have to go down for a drive to Gosford & take a look at it. I'm a medium & couldn't found any local. Ended up getting one from bike shop in Brisbane. Going to make a weekend of it when i pick it up.

Which shop as the H30 in it ?

They posted it on instagram yesterday, I dont think it will last long! Give them a call!

aforestfan

Jul 16, 2020
Swansea Australia

They posted it on instagram yesterday, I dont think it will last long! Give them a call!

Cheers.
I did speak to them before i rang Brisbane Electric bikes & they said they could get me a medium but not till November....
I give them a call to have a look.
If you need a riding buddy give me a yell & i will let you know when the H15 as arrived & we can go explore Brisbane National Park. If your into that.
Paul

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles