Greetings from Down Under

36thVM

Jul 9, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Just been put into another enforced 6 weeks of isolation/lockdown, so figured it might be time to get involved in this new found freedom of E-MBT.

Just returned a faulty Bosch powered bike for refund and replaced it with a Giant,

First ride will be today , just a shake out ride to check adjustments made and bed in the brakes.

Cheers

36thVM

CannonRob

May 14, 2020
NT Australia
Just been put into another enforced 6 weeks of isolation/lockdown, so figured it might be time to get involved in this new found freedom of E-MBT.

Just returned a faulty Bosch powered bike for refund and replaced it with a Giant,

Hey buddy and welcome.

I'm in Darwin so no restrictions here.:) But also no mountains:cautious:.

What bike did you return if you don't mind saying? I've got a new Bosch gen 4 and so far so good.

36thVM

Jul 9, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Hey buddy and welcome.

I'm in Darwin so no restrictions here.:) But also no mountains:cautious:.

What bike did you return if you don't mind saying? I've got a new Bosch gen 4 and so far so good.
Cheers Mate,

I'm at the foot of the Great Australian Divide, spoilt for choice of rides within a few minutes from the back gate.

It's not the bike that was at fault so I really don't want call the frame out, the bike is a brilliant product, I just got one with bad electrics. I bought a Bosch powered bike on reviews read and also on the reputation Bosch has in the automotive industry amongst other things, cost etc.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles