Hi all from New Zealand

Muzza

Jul 3, 2020
New Zealand
Relatively new to mountain biking & E-bikes but enjoy this forum & look forward to all the great advice that can be drawn from the members & all the different topics available.
Recently upgraded my Scott E-Aspect 910 to a Specialized Turbo Levo Comp & loving it.
GOPR0061 (2).JPG

Muzza

Jul 3, 2020
New Zealand
Gidday mate and welcome.
Where is that trail? Looks pretty awesome.
Arapuke Bike park in the Manawatu NZ. Has trails ranging from grade 2 up to 6 so caters for most riders of varying degrees of experience.
Myself, I am just starting to try the grade 4s which are still a bit tricky?

Doug Stampfer

Jul 7, 2018
NZ
Kia ora Bro. Wow grade 6! Is that where the track just disappears off a cliff & starts again at the bottom? i thought we had hard core tracks here in Nelson...

Muzza

Jul 3, 2020
New Zealand
Kia ora Bro. Wow grade 6! Is that where the track just disappears off a cliff & starts again at the bottom? i thought we had hard core tracks here in Nelson...
Hey there, can't say for sure as I'm probably still 2 years away from trying them. Believe they contain larger gaps and very steep drop offs with a few logs and rocks thrown in to keep you on your toes! Lol

Flatslide

E*POWAH Master
Jul 14, 2019
Dunedin NZ
G'day Muzza, welcome along. I haven't seen a dry sunny day like that around Dunedin for a few weeks now. Last weekend I rode through 2 inches of sloppy mud over a slippery clay base. Made a mess of my drive train for sure lol

Muzza

Jul 3, 2020
New Zealand
G'day Muzza, welcome along. I haven't seen a dry sunny day like that around Dunedin for a few weeks now. Last weekend I rode through 2 inches of sloppy mud over a slippery clay base. Made a mess of my drive train for sure lol
Isn't cleaning the aftermath of those kinds of rides just the best! Not. Roll on Summer....

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Arapuke Bike park in the Manawatu NZ. Has trails ranging from grade 2 up to 6 so caters for most riders of varying degrees of experience.
Myself, I am just starting to try the grade 4s which are still a bit tricky?
Wow, awesome. I come from Balmy Palmie, so it would be on my doorstep. Was nothing like that around when I lived there though. I would have enjoyed it! I've been living in Europe for the last 30 years or so.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles