Hey from Canada everyone.

dirtypedals

Feb 16, 2023
Canada
I used to bike, then I didn't, now I eMTB. :) I am having so much fun riding my Specialized Turbo Levo Comp Alloy. It's so fun it can almost take the place of my KTM dirtbike. I've got over 700km logged so far and it's snow and ice in Canada since October.

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
BC Okanagan. Lots of trails 🙂

You?
Welcome to the forum dominated by riders from the UK (they did start it, so... fair) My wife and I visit the Okanagan several times a year as it is home to one of the best bike parks around (Sliverstar!) and her parents live there.

dirtypedals

Feb 16, 2023
Canada
Welcome to the forum dominated by riders from the UK (they did start it, so... fair) My wife and I visit the Okanagan several times a year as it is home to one of the best bike parks around (Sliverstar!) and her parents live there.
Thanks Knollybro, the sport seems to be UK EU prominent. Thanks for the tip about SilverStar. I'll have to check that out. I'm looking forward to check out a lot of places this year since I just got my Levo in the fall. I loved it so much I studded up and kept on riding. Cheers!

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Thanks Knollybro, the sport seems to be UK EU prominent. Thanks for the tip about SilverStar. I'll have to check that out. I'm looking forward to check out a lot of places this year since I just got my Levo in the fall. I loved it so much I studded up and kept on riding. Cheers!
Nice! We dont ride in the snow around here as its pretty dangerous with all the hidden roots and rocks. Silverstar has a good variety of DH trails to ride including my 2 favorite trails of all time (Pipe Dream and Flow). If you check out the link shown below, you can see what they look like ridden by a 60+ year old who was still recovering from a broken calcaneus bone.

DeRailled7

Oct 27, 2021
Calgary, Canada
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another canuk joining the ebike revolution. You’ll soon notice that the guys with the biggest grin on their faces are emtn bikers.
Winter riding is a lot of fun isn’t it, 700km already, I’m jealous. I do ride in winter but it hasn’t been great around here this year, not enough snow.
i might ping you in the spring to get trail advice in your area. A friend just moved to Kelowna so i have a place to crash.
cheers

dirtypedals

Feb 16, 2023
Canada
Nice! We dont ride in the snow around here as its pretty dangerous with all the hidden roots and rocks. Silverstar has a good variety of DH trails to ride including my 2 favorite trails of all time (Pipe Dream and Flow). If you check out the link shown below, you can see what they look like ridden by a 60+ year old who was still recovering from a broken calcaneus bone.
Wow those are pretty advanced looking trails at the speed you are travelling! I will have to check out SilverStar on your recommendation but I'll be keeping my wheels closer to the ground. 🤣

dirtypedals

Feb 16, 2023
Canada
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another canuk joining the ebike revolution. You’ll soon notice that the guys with the biggest grin on their faces are emtn bikers.
Winter riding is a lot of fun isn’t it, 700km already, I’m jealous. I do ride in winter but it hasn’t been great around here this year, not enough snow.
i might ping you in the spring to get trail advice in your area. A friend just moved to Kelowna so i have a place to crash.
cheers
Sure, I'll share what I know. I have a few long term rider friends in the area but nothing that I've ridden that isn't on TrailForks. Seems to have the area covered but again I'm new to these trails. So far I've been to Smith Creek, Rose Valley and Crawford. Crawford is by far the big one on the Kelowna side. It has a lot of XC trails and a few DH types but nothing with structures or man made feeling (ie it's rough) 🤣
Maybe by the time you are coming out, I'll have more intel. 👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles