Hey everyone from Italy!

sennenorochi

Oct 18, 2022
Italy
Hi everybody! Been a long time lurker of this great resource and finally decided to participate more actively :)

I'll start by seeking advice right away:
I currently ride a Levo SL, which is a great bike imo, but even with a 38 up front it's not capable enough for the type of riding I do (it's actually all right, I just wish I had something more confidence inspiring to mitigate my lack of skill).
I'm really struggling to decide which bike to get at the moment...
I'm leaning towards a full powered e-bike, but I'm not sure a full on, big enduro bike would be the right choice.
I enjoy jumping a lot, so I would ideally prefer a poppy bike that doesn't feel too heavy.
I ride a lot of different stuff, from mellow flow trails to the bike park in the summer.
Right now I'm debating between a heckler and a bullit. Even though the bullit would probably be a better fit, I'm worried it wouldn't be as fun as a heckler MX and there's also no stock (we're talking maybe second half of january 2023).
Perhaps a heckler with a coil and the upcoming cascade link could be the happy medium, but I don't wanna make the same mistake of "under-biking" again...
I also have access to very good deals on specialized, modraker, focus, cannondale and rocky mountain.

Do you guys have any suggestions? I'm kinda lost here o_O

Sorry for the wall of text and ty all!

LevoSl.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles