Hey, everyone!

Karel Tyc

Sep 11, 2019
Prague
I am very pleased to be part of this forum. It seems that many of my questions have been answered even without having to ask.
Best Regards from Czech Republic
Karel

Karel Tyc

Sep 11, 2019
Prague
Well there are not many proper bike trails(like in Oregon, US where I spent the whole summer). Lot of trails are forest roads or trails or country roads. Many parts of them are dirty, rocky and very steep as well for mtb (means no loops, proper backswitch, but very straight and going up hundreds of meters.) Terrain is hilly. This was the reason I bought 2018 levo. Working very hard having only few hours in the evenings to go out. I do not like the feeling I am going home walking up the hill with bike I cannot ride. This Specialized turbo Levo revealed quite a new world to me. I can climb up the hills I couldnt even go before on foot pushing my non-ebike up the hill. I can explore new trails possibilities and because I live just outside the Prague I do not have to use my care to get on trail. Just grab my ebike from garrage and go. Well the asnwere is: very nice emtb trails for time you want to refresh you mind and body after the whole day work :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles