Hey dudes. MTB YouTuber and soon to be E-Bike owner.

Reluctant Rider

Jul 8, 2018
Spain
Hi guys,

Appreciate the add. I'm an English mountain biker living in Spain. My riding is very stop/start because of the nature of my work (I travel for work which interrupts my riding routine) and I live in the Sierra Nevada mountains in Spain. The terrain is intense and to access the amazing descents you have to be in good shape for the ascents, which I struggle to be with my travels and work getting the way.

In September I finish a big project I've been working on and it makes sense to get an E-Bike so I can make the most of the area with my variable levels of fitness. The Specialized Kenevo Expert is the beast I've chosen and I'll be buying it in September as an end of project treat! That's when I'll also continue uploading to my YouTube channel, Reluctant Rider.

I already need help and have put up a thread about the Kenevo headset. I'm draping the bike in Hope components to get a blue and purple theme on the black model, but can't find the type of headset other than 1 1/8" top cup and 1.5" bottom. Any help would be appreciated.

Look forward to tapping into you collective knowledge on these fantastic machines and sharing some of my experiences when I have them!

Cheers

Luke

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Welcome mate. Enjoy your youtube vids :-0

Kenevo is a fantastic bike. See you at Bike Park Wales in September :cool:

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Watched quite a few of your vids in the past. Will be cool to see you on an ebike. You going to carry on with the Canyon as well?

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Can you go with the hope pick n mix headset?

Reluctant Rider

Jul 8, 2018
Spain
Watched quite a few of your vids in the past. Will be cool to see you on an ebike. You going to carry on with the Canyon as well?
The official line to the misses is I'm selling it to go towards the Kenevo. The unofficial line is it's going to become my bike park whip!

Trailjunkie

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2018
USA
Hey Luke, kinda similar situations.
Don’t get to ride often so bike fitness is never enough to sustain me to ride as long as I want to. I just got the s works Levo three weeks ago and like Rob has said it has reignited my desire to get out there. Instead of one hour and done it’s 2 to 3 hours of fun with a little energy to come home and do yard work or whatever. Your gonna love the charging uphill part getting to the top in half the time. Did you demo one already?

Reluctant Rider

Jul 8, 2018
Spain
Hey Luke, kinda similar situations.
Don’t get to ride often so bike fitness is never enough to sustain me to ride as long as I want to. I just got the s works Levo three weeks ago and like Rob has said it has reignited my desire to get out there. Instead of one hour and done it’s 2 to 3 hours of fun with a little energy to come home and do yard work or whatever. Your gonna love the charging uphill part getting to the top in half the time. Did you demo one already?

Thanks for the insight dude. Not tested an E-Bike yet. Getting on it when I get back from a job. Thinking the Kenevo as it's big terrain where I live. Full on Enduro style riding.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles