Help your ebike survive winter

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Unfortunately I can’t use that excuse as we don’t have dogs or cats....

Only bees ? ? ?

You'll have to improvise ...
bee.jpeg

grantini

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2019
Delaware
Now that we will be turning off our hoses for the winter, I'll be using this for winter washing. I take a bucket of hot water out and use this to spray it down then wash, then rinse. Can get it all done with less than one bucket of water. Pretty handy item.

PsiLoCybia

Oct 22, 2019
Ely
Now that we will be turning off our hoses for the winter, I'll be using this for winter washing. I take a bucket of hot water out and use this to spray it down then wash, then rinse. Can get it all done with less than one bucket of water. Pretty handy item.
I looked at that, but ended up going for one of these Karcher OC3 Mobile Outdoor Washer as I can rinse down at the trail before loading it in the car.

Reactions: CjP

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London

+1 for the Worx...Awesome piece of kit. Has a low power function as well around bearings etc and 4 different nozzle output widths. One battery does about 3 buckets full but use it with a hose. The filter on the hose means you can effectively dump it in a mucky lake!

Comes with loads of accessories and I got the Soda Bottle adaptor as well for a quick trail wash if needed. Also a soap washer. The best bit is the collapsible bucket.

Only £99.99 at the moment...Bargain!

WORX WG629E 18V 20V MAX Cordless Hydroshot Portable Pressure Cleaner

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Yeh mine is the Stanley version of effectively the same thing. They look the same, just different labels.

It’s great but bloody loud..I mean really loud. If your using it to blow air the compressor will be going pretty often. That said if your space limited and it’s your only option like I am it does the job..

G TURBO

Dec 2, 2019
London
Yeh mine is the Stanley version of effectively the same thing. They look the same, just different labels.

It’s great but bloody loud..I mean really loud. If your using it to blow air the compressor will be going pretty often. That said if your space limited and it’s your only option like I am it does the job..

Thanks. Noise Shouldn't be too much of a problem. Don't suppose you've ever used yours for any air operated power tools such as a nail gun? Thinking to kill two birds with one stone here as renovating my house atm.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Thanks. Noise Shouldn't be too much of a problem. Don't suppose you've ever used yours for any air operated power tools such as a nail gun? Thinking to kill two birds with one stone here as renovating my house atm.
I've got one slightly bigger than that for when I can't be bothered moving a bigger compressor. It still will easily run a small air nailer... And will even run the big one with the rotary magazine, but depending what you're nailing you might have to up the pressure a bit and you can't really go all lethal weapon as you'll need to hold off when it's running-which can be quite frequently.

James_C

Nov 25, 2019
Kent, UK
Interesting video.

a compressor seems a bit overkill for a little air blasting. Concerned about the noise one would make too, in summer I am likely to be washing at 9-10pm maybe

How about this for cost effectiveness :)

I've been googling compressors, then leaf blowers, then car dryers, and now pet dryers!

This arrived today. Its insanely powerful. Will have to use it on the low setting. Pleasant warm air comes out, at high velocity! A bit noisier than a dyson vacuum cleaner I'd say.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles