Levo SL Gen 1 Help with purchase decision

ian6354

Jun 27, 2019
North Yorkshire
I've been searching for a black 2020 SL expert with no luck. I have the chance of that bike in green with a good discount but would prefer the carbon black.

The same dealer has offered a good deal on a 2020 comp carbon in black. The obvious differences are the fork, shock and wheels. I would probably end up upgrading the fork and shock anyway so I'm really only missing the wheels.

Has anyone else faced the same dilemma and opted for the comp carbon and been happy with their decision?

Junior

Aug 8, 2020
Austin
Yeah I’m happy with mine now that I’ve replaced every component! If you can afford a bike in that range, I’m guessing you can and will buy upgrades. No point in blowing money on the more expensive bike to upgrade everything. I did end up with Traverse SL wheels, but they’re around the same price as the difference!

mopar04

Oct 16, 2020
California
I've been searching for a black 2020 SL expert with no luck. I have the chance of that bike in green with a good discount but would prefer the carbon black.

The same dealer has offered a good deal on a 2020 comp carbon in black. The obvious differences are the fork, shock and wheels. I would probably end up upgrading the fork and shock anyway so I'm really only missing the wheels.

Has anyone else faced the same dilemma and opted for the comp carbon and been happy with their decision?
The 2020 Experts have been gone for quite a while, it was a pretty small run. The 2021 Experts are now shipping and are spec’d better (but no carbon wheels on experts now)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles