Hello from Squamish, BC, Canada

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
I remember in 2005 when we were first time skiing in Whistler.
We rented a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Vancouver Airport and considered it a big car.

When we stopped at the traffic lights in Squamish, pickups was driving on both sides of our car. Oh boy! They were big with big off-road tires.

For the rest of the trip we drove disappointed with our little mini.

That is my 1st memory of Squamish. After that been there many times in summer or winter, but never mountain biking there. Just climbing to top of Chief (of course the hiking side)

Last edited:

pavelmatic

Dec 3, 2019
Lörrach, Germany
Long time mountain biker, just picked up an e-mtb a couple of days ago. Cheers

Squamish........... gawwwwwd, here we‘re not even allowed to ride trails less then 2m wide!

giphy.gif

pavelmatic

Dec 3, 2019
Lörrach, Germany
You mean 2cm wide, right? 2cm? Unless you share the trails with airplanes. No....this can’t be right. Please...no! Why?

Seriously man, TWO METERS! Unless it’s an official MTB trail, let alone EMTB...:cry:

And that’s in Autobahn country, in the home state of Porsche and Mercedes. Fookin’ annoying.

leftside

Mar 26, 2020
Vancouver
I'm an hour away and love riding up in Squamish. Certainly changed a lot since I first moved here 20 years ago. Did an epic ride up there this winter. Angry Midget, Ditch Pig, Plunge, Somewhere Over There, Hoods in the Woods, Poop Alley and had a little left on the battery so went up again for Psuedo Tsuga.

What bike did you get?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles