Joining in from BC Canada

Armor11

Dec 26, 2022
BC, Canada
After saying I would never buy an EMTB, hahaha, I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my Giant Trance E+1.
My wife suffers from chronic pain and nerve disorders thus making it hard for her to get out into nature. I finally convinced her to let me buy her a Stance E+. What a game changer to ETMB world is for her. Now she can come with me to a lot of places I venture too. Then I made the mistake of riding it!! Now refer back to first sentence to understand how much I enjoyed it. Cheers All

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
After saying I would never buy an EMTB, hahaha, I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my Giant Trance E+1.
My wife suffers from chronic pain and nerve disorders thus making it hard for her to get out into nature. I finally convinced her to let me buy her a Stance E+. What a game changer to ETMB world is for her. Now she can come with me to a lot of places I venture too. Then I made the mistake of riding it!! Now refer back to first sentence to understand how much I enjoyed it. Cheers All
Welcome neighbor! There are so many nice places to see and ride in BC! I hope you and wife are able to get out more and enjoy all of our epic parks and trails!

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
We don’t take the Wrong Turn Tavern anymore, on our way to OK Falls, but Keremeous is a regular stop for us. She likes the little antique store and we stock up on fruits for our neighbors.
428CBCC0-88F3-4052-9849-D2FEEBA5AE5C.jpeg

Welcome to the Forums

Armor11

Dec 26, 2022
BC, Canada
We don’t take the Wrong Turn Tavern anymore, on our way to OK Falls, but Keremeous is a regular stop for us. She likes the little antique store and we stock up on fruits for our neighbors. View attachment 103738
Welcome to the Forums
Nice! I can see this fruit stand from my back deck. If you enjoy riding gravel, unload at the start of the gravel down the Ashnola road across the red bridge. Ride for 12+ km to the Cathedral lot. Beautiful ride through the valley along the river.

3018FC6F-231F-4985-BCAA-0F3D27D5D90E.jpeg

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Nice! I can see this fruit stand from my back deck. If you enjoy riding gravel, unload at the start of the gravel down the Ashnola road across the red bridge. Ride for 12+ km to the Cathedral lot. Beautiful ride through the valley along the river.

View attachment 103739
Nice view! We use to ride gravel bikes but since switched over to the Powerfly 5’s. They’re great for exploring and we can really rack up kms each day. Love the routes and trails available.

Our snow has just melted here so we’re checking out the storm damage on the trails. Wow…keep your sunscreen lotion handi!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles