Handlebars Available in the USA

Rick53

Feb 12, 2020
Muskegon, MI, USA
I have a chance to get a pair of Spank Spike (NOT WITH VIBRA CORE) Bars for really good deal . 1/2 price . But they are way off color wise . Without going crazy Is there any real difference in these bars compared to Deity or something similar ?

I've had a lot of recommendations to get Nuke Proof (Can't USA)

And Race face Seems to all be 35MM I am using 31.8 stem.

So I guess what I am asking is there any real difference in aluminum bars in the same or close to price range ? Kind of a whatever you like the looks and specs of ? Or is there some really nice bar out there better then the others . According to Consumers ;)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK

Rick53

Feb 12, 2020
Muskegon, MI, USA
Renthal do bars in carbon or alloy in 35.0 or 31.8mm.
Here is one link to the carbon bars the "Fatbar Lite"

Renthal FatBar V2 Carbon Riser Bars | Chain Reaction Cycles

Here is one to the alloy version.
Renthal FatBar V2 Riser Bars | Chain Reaction Cycles

I have used both on my MTBs and they are very good.

Sorry, but I have no way to tell if Renthal sell directly in the USA, but Chain Reaction Cycles (CRC) may ship to the USA.
Yes they do Sell in USA . But they are a month wait .unless I want Gold

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
in terms of Ally bars the main difference is the grade of ally used. Cheaper bars are 600 series. More expensive ones are 700 series. 700 series ally is lighter and stiffer than 600 and also requires more expensive process to shape hence the difference in price. Renthal is probably the most popular brand in the UK.............oh, and no point going Renthal if you do not get it in Gold!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles