Grips!

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
just bought Ergon GE1 Factory. The first thing I noticed is that with or without gloves all of my hand grips ..i.e palm and fingers....whilst not having to squeeze the grip at all. Then I began to notice the subtle padding in specific parts of the grip. Overall they are a massive improvement over the standard grips on my Levo Comp and certainly seem as well to reduce the shock transmitted from the bars through my hands and into my arms and shoulders. Who knew £25 for grips could make such a difference?

RobNevyn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Nov 19, 2018
Central Coast NSW Australia
Another vote to the Ergon GA3's, the extra support for your wrists is great if sore wrists is a thing for you.
I tried the largest DeathGrips with the softest rubber and although I liked the grips, the larger diameter was not enough for me. The DeathGrips are at a great price point when I had them.

jbodnar

Patreon
Subscriber
Nov 23, 2019
California
+1 on the Revolution Suspension grips...I have them on 2 of 3 bikes.

If they weren’t so damn expensive, I’d put them on my 3rd bike (have Wolf Tooth Fat Paws on that bike).

I have an older pair that is a pain (rubber inserts can fall out when you take the grips off) and a newer pair (the rubber inserts are attached together and do not fall out/are easier to install).

Last edited:

Andy__C

Apr 11, 2020
South Wales
The stock grips aren't so bad. I'll wait until they get destroyed (they bear the brunt of most of my offs) and probably pop some deathgrips on... decent and not expensive.

Those Revolution grips look pretty mad. Do they really do all they claim to do?

Sean1.0

Aug 2, 2020
Kernowshire
PNW Loam well worth a look...

1612194941574.png

1612195163750.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles