Greetings from WY!

NotAveJoe

Nov 19, 2019
Wyoming
Hello from Wyoming, where there's no such things as cities, traffic or a crowded trail.

I'm 50, currently riding a Whyte T-130S, which I love, but hate that I don't have the stamina to get more than a lap or two around the lake trails before I'm toast.

So, I'm hoping to find a great EMTB between now and spring. I've already read some great stuff here -- I appreciate the site and all y'all taking the time to respond to threads and provide input and info.

Happy trails!

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
welcome to the Forum @NotAveJoe ! :)

Stick with Whyte and get their emtb. Its getting absolutely great reviews. But according to those reviews you will need some rocky and steep trails to get the best out of it.

You are going to have some fun choosing which bikes to test, assuming that's an option in Wyoming. Otherwise it's going to be reading reviews and geometry tables for you!

Lenka

Nov 19, 2019
Praha
Ahoj, Wyoming je krásná, byl jsem tam, když bylo zatmění slunce 2017. Blízko Casperu.

NotAveJoe

Nov 19, 2019
Wyoming
@Lenka Yes - it is beautiful here! I'm about 50 miles from Casper. Glad you were here -- the eclipse was a fantastic event, just amazing.

@steve_sordy -- thanks! It's all geometry tables and reviews here, unfortunately. Very difficult to find a dealer with eMTBs to ride. The info here is great, though.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles