Greetings from Nor Cal!

Pauliemon

Sep 14, 2020
Northern California, USA
Hi All,
Definitely new to E mountain biking, I've been regular mtb for many a year. Starting riding in the mid 80s. I needed a training tool for trials which I was really into, so I bought mtn bike. I got a trials bike to help train for motocross, funny how that progresses. I had a mail order business, worked at a few bike shops and for a bike company. I retired from Ventana Mountain Bikes in 2013 where I had spent 8 years. Now I'm just a gezzer slacker who pretty much does,...whatever.

I quit off road in 2016 because of back and arm injuries. About 8 months ago I tried off road again and found I could still do it. I bought a Intense Sniper and found myself off the back pretty quick. I figured I just needed to get back in shape. Ten rides later I'm not back in shape. I've had a couple of heart issues and they've finally come back to bite me. Solution? E mountain bike! I just need a little help.

Fast foward to today. I get my new bike this week. I decided on a 2021 Levo SL in green. I'm chomping at the bit! Although here in Nor Cal it's super smokey because of all the fires. It gets so bad it's impossible to ride. Hopefully by the time it gets here it will be clear. I'll ride it stock, tubeless the first time. I have carbon bars and wheels waiting. Can't wait to get to the top of the climb with all my buddies. No bigger downer then making everybody wait. More to follow.

levity

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Founding Member
Feb 15, 2018
SoCal
Fun times lie ahead, @Pauliemon (y) Well, once the air clears and the Natl Forests reopen!

The Levo SL is probably the most "bike-like" eMTB and is a great choice.
And your fitness will return because you'll be riding more!

Pauliemon

Sep 14, 2020
Northern California, USA
Fun times lie ahead, @Pauliemon (y) Well, once the air clears and the Natl Forests reopen!

The Levo SL is probably the most "bike-like" eMTB and is a great choice.
And your fitness will return because you'll be riding more!
I hope so levity. I did ride large battery Giant roadie. That was fun. I forgot my roadie pedals and rode with my Nikes and flats. Great fun riding up alongside your bros on the climbs. " Hey Curtis how are you" Curtis just glares at me as I joyfully spin away. I definitely want something flickable. My current bike weighs 23.5lbs.

Pauliemon

Sep 14, 2020
Northern California, USA
20200916_122052.jpg

20200916_121921.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles