New Norco bike rider from Nor Cal Named Noah

Noah224

Oct 9, 2020
Nevada County, CA
So yeah, I’m new to the forum. I live in Nevada City, California (about 50 min from both Tahoe and Downieville). I was introduced to eBikes through local friends here who own/run the TDS Enduro Ranch. With as many hills/climbs as we have here in Nevada County, the eBike just makes more sense than analog. I’ve never raced mountain bikes but I am a former motocross racer, and I started riding mtb back in the early 90s when my Dad got into it. I rode Santa Cruz analog bikes most of my adult life before now only owning an ebike.

You could say I’m currently on my third eBike, but with caveats. I first bought a 2017 Specialized Levo Comp 6Fattie used, then I very briefly had the 2021 Canyon Spectral:ON. The Canyon was fun and real snappy on trail, but had a terrible battery rattle in the downtube -with now way to adjust it. Then having a brand new bike with the 500wh battery really made me think twice. Just a few weeks ago, I got a killer deal on a 2020 Norco Sight VLT C2 29. I love it. I’ll elaborate more on those bikes in specific posts.

Also, if someone could send us some damn rain to Nor Cal, that would be fantastic!

-Noah

89B7B0F6-9C9F-4A30-9792-03B348F1B768.jpeg

B5BB05D5-B6B8-468F-A98B-9A39188E0F7F.jpeg

Make_It_Reign

Oct 1, 2020
Sacramento, CA
Hey! I'm in Sacramento just down the hill. Just got a Giant Reign E+ 1 pro. If you ever want to ride let hit me up. Auburn is a good halfway point and the new bike park there is open too. Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles