Greetings from HongKong 😎🤘

Bigjohnmtb

Apr 13, 2022
Hong Konh
Hi 👋 everyone… thanks for add. Been enjoying the read,info and pics u guys have put up. I’m from Scotland but living in HK now. Bought my first EBike around 3months (Swork Turbo LEVO Gen 2) now and absolutely loving it. Such a game changer especially coming from MTB which I’ve been doing for pass 20+ years. Love to rip down the trails but always find it getting harder on the climbs…. It’s just SO fun now to be able to more runs and faster too. Anyway a massive hello to the EMTB community 😎🤘
4D1FEABB-49EC-47A2-9B2F-F8C3D9EC33C9.jpeg

Last edited:

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Hi 👋 everyone… thanks for add. Been enjoying the read,info and pics u guys have put up. I’m from Scotland but living in HK now. Bought my first EBike around 3months (Swork Turbo LEVO Gen 2) now and absolutely loving it. Such a game changer especially coming from MTB which I’ve been doing for pass 20+ years. Love to rip down the trails but always find it getting harder on the climbs…. It’s just SO fun now to be able to more runs and faster too. Anyway a massive hello to the EMTB community 😎🤘

Welcome to the forum. What’s the riding like in HK then ? Is there much of an mtb scene there ?

Bigjohnmtb

Apr 13, 2022
Hong Konh
Definitely.. I would say. There are lots of legal trials and illegal ones too. The best part I would say, everything is within an hour away to get too. Either by shuttles or car.
Have a watch one this video it’s very good general feel of the trails that HK has to offer. 😎🤘

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles