Grüezi! Riding the New Decathlon Savoye OGP 211 Fully

japonte

Aug 15, 2020
Switzerland
Hi y'all in this forum.

I've recently bought a new Full suspension from decathlon, I think they're adding new products to their collection saw a bunch of bikes with the new 4gen CX motor and also road bikes with Fazua motor.

I personally was looking for the Decathlon Stilus, but with no luck I found the OGP 211 also in the store.

Comes with Deore drive train, 500wh battery, Rockshox Judy (I know is no 35) and also costing more than the Stilus 3600sFr vs 3700sFr. But for a full suspension at these price range, I think only Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 Pro, but they are all out around Germany (Corona shopping crisis).

Anyways i'll leave some photos, questions let me know. Also any tips for me are welcome too.

Nice day everyone(y)
ogp1.jpg

ogp2.jpg

ogp3.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France

Geniesser

Aug 24, 2020
Cotterd
Hi Japont, I am in the same situation as you: today I was at Decathlon Marin to buy the Stilus, but it's sold out for many month's so they recommenden me the OGP 211 for 3700.- I have now reserved one in size M and may try it out next week or so, they'll call me as soon its there.
Can you tell me your experiance with your OGP 211? It's hard to find any specification about it on the web. On a short spec from Decathlon it was written that it has 500W power; does this mean it's an e-bike wich support > 25km/h and needs big registration plates?
Cheers, Geniesser

japonte

Aug 15, 2020
Switzerland
So I bought in in Decathlon Winterthur they only had one in stock I don't know if they restocked.
I haven't ridden the bike because I bought it and the next day went on a flight and I'm on vacations.
Also, I'm looking to buy a second one but really looking for the Decathlon Stilus, the blue one, which has better components for best price, if anyone finds it, please give a shout out.
Thanks !

swissgoodman

May 22, 2021
Bonsoir j'ai aussi acheté le même vélo, Décathlon m'avait indiqué que je pouvais upgrader la batterie en 625 W.

Elle est trop grande, y a-t-il une adaptation possible?

merci de votre réponse

Bikerz

Mar 20, 2022
Bern
Bonsoir j'ai aussi acheté le même vélo, Décathlon m'avait indiqué que je pouvais upgrader la batterie en 625 W.

Elle est trop grande, y a-t-il une adaptation possible?

merci de votre réponse
Bonjour,

J'ai aussi acheté ce VTT chez Decathlon et j'en suis très content, car c'est une excellent rapport qualité-prix.

Par contre, il n'est pas possible de faire un upgrade de la batterie. La 625W est trop grande et ne peut pas être utilisée sur ce modèle. (J'ai vérifié auprès du constructeur).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles