Decathlon with Bosch motor - add extender ?

Javier Montiel

Jan 31, 2024
España
Hola a todos,
Gracias por agregarme.
Tengo una ebike de Decathlon con motor Bosch y batería Powertube 500. Estoy a ver si consigo ponerle un extensor.
Hasta ahora conecto la batería original fuera de su ubicación y le conecto los cables del bus can a la bici, sin conectar la salida de 36 V de la batería y la extensión de la segunda batería a pelo, directamente a la salida de la batería original, es decir, al motor. Solo lo he hecho para probar y me da de vez en cuando el error 550.

Moderator edit. Please use google translate or similar and write in English on the Forum.

Hello everyone, Thanks for adding me. I have a Decathlon ebike with a Bosch motor and a Powertube 500 battery. I'm going to see if I can put an extender on it. Until now I connect the original battery outside its location and connect the can bus cables to the bike, without connecting the 36 V output of the battery and the extension of the second battery directly, directly to the output of the original battery , that is, to the engine. I've only done it to test and I get error 550 from time to time.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles