GoPro Hero 7 black freeze issue

Eeh (bah gum) biker

Jul 5, 2018
Sheffield
Recently bough the Go Pro Hero 7 black and because of constant freezing issues its had to go back (returned and got my money back ) . I really liked the product but cannot live with such a frustrating problem. Anyone had any similar problems with this product and did you find a solution and by that I don't mean turning off auto low light, and turning off GPS etc. ??

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I had issues in 24p and 25p now filming in 30p and it’s been OK, no major freezing. Still a bit buggy though.

Mattwilko92

Aug 22, 2018
Staffordshire, UK
Havent used mine that much yet but it pee’d me off the other day. Checked battery night before ride, 100% - great stuff. Got to the trail centre, turned it on and 11%.

Connections and voice control were both off. Auto power off also set to 10 minutes.

Ive bought an extra battery so at least i should be able to use it if it happens again.

lcdavies5

Nov 1, 2018
South Wales
Not sure if it's the same issue but I started re-formatting the memory card after each ride, as advised, and I haven't had a single problem since.

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
Hero 7 black, has ruined 3 rides. Screen stays on camera unresponsive, on play back image is split in two and frozen, sick of this piece of junk, not had 1... not 1 free with ozmo. I have tried 3x fastest cards you can buy from different manufactureres, all same.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles