Giant Fathom E+2 Pro 2019 New Motor not working

KuRi

May 30, 2019
Spain
Hi!

My LBS has finally received a new motor replacement for my 2019, but has just called me to say that now it switches on (it did not before, and that's why they asked for a replacement) but that the bike is not working correctly... They said "some modes are not working properly".

They have sent new motor and new ride control one controller.

Do you know if we need anything else to make the bike work again? I am sorry I have no more information, I just wanted to know if you experienced something similar.

Thanks!

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Hi!

My LBS has finally received a new motor replacement for my 2019, but has just called me to say that now it switches on (it did not before, and that's why they asked for a replacement) but that the bike is not working correctly... They said "some modes are not working properly".

They have sent new motor and new ride control one controller.

Do you know if we need anything else to make the bike work again? I am sorry I have no more information, I just wanted to know if you experienced something similar.

Thanks!

The 2020 RideOne controller has Ant+ and other improvements for the 2020 bikes and updated motor, so you might need a firmware upgrade to make your 2019 bike work properly with it.

KuRi

May 30, 2019
Spain
But the motor has been also replaced with a new one... motor and controller came together. Is there any other component with software that needs updating?

thanks!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles