G'day

Rochefort

Mar 22, 2022
Lysterfield
My name is Allan and I'm a ... wait, wrong group.

IMG_20220305_151239.jpg

This is my girl, a 2021 Merida eOne-Sixty 700.

I'm located in Melbourne, Australia. My (very) local MTB park is Lysterfield, where they hosted the 2006 Commonwealth Games MTB race.

Looking forward to making you all eye roll with my terrible humour ;)

Rochefort

Mar 22, 2022
Lysterfield
Gday, you have me intrigued with that tailgate - is that a bike tailgate cover which doesn't obscure the reversing camera ?
Nothing that fancy, It's just a 2008 Ford BF2 XR6 Turbo ute. They come with a plastic tub liner, which is the black bit you can see. They dont even come with a reversing camera, although I do have one fitted to a review mirror replacement/dash cam setup.
IMG_20211210_135444.jpg

That shows the inside a little better. Dont have a pic showing the full tray handy.

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
JUST an xr6 ute....I must admit I thought the gold was a ranger - much less interesting.

Anyway, if you're heading out east of Traralgon give me a buz, a mate rides the e8000 merida - nice bikes.

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Looking forward to making you all eye roll with my terrible humour ;)

Very unlikely. This forum contains one of the world's largest collections of terrible humour, and is home to some of the greatest terrible humourists from all over the planet, and consequently most of us are now immune to terrible humour.

Fortunately, it also contains one of the world's largest collections of EMTB knowledge, and is home to some of the greatest EMTB brains from all over the planet!

Rochefort

Mar 22, 2022
Lysterfield
JUST an xr6 ute....I must admit I thought the gold was a ranger - much less interesting.
She's not happy with me thats for sure, I spent the money for her paint job on a damn bike :D

[QUOTE}
Anyway, if you're heading out east of Traralgon give me a buz, a mate rides the e8000 merida - nice bikes.
[/QUOTE]
I really want to check out some of the riding down that way, haunted hill looks pretty good.

Fortunately,
You make the most excellent humour sound like a bad thing :D

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles