Garmin Edge 130 syncs with Trance E+ and control app

Tmeyer37

Jun 22, 2020
Fremont, CA
I just got a Garmin Edge 130 today and found that the bike syncs up through the ride control app with the Edge and thought it was pretty cool. I started recording a ride with the control app as well as the Edge and got 4 permissions requests on the Edge to enable sensors. Thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share for any other people on here who are obsessed with tracking stats like myself.

Tmeyer37

Jun 22, 2020
Fremont, CA
Correction, the control app has nothing to do with it. The ant+ of the bikes controller pairs directly with the edge.

saiph

Jul 31, 2020
Germany
What information can you get this way? Would it be possible to display Power Output as a Datafield on the Garmin, then?

Tmeyer37

Jun 22, 2020
Fremont, CA
What information can you get this way? Would it be possible to display Power Output as a Datafield on the Garmin, then?

It collect the cadence and power. It wont display any of the bike specific type of stats like power level or battery info

hank

Jul 31, 2020
france
hello.
APK compatible Edge 130, data field, power, cadence, battery.....

(y)(y)(y)

Larry Lorance

Jul 26, 2020
Dallas, Texas
OK, folks I am trying to wrap my head around pairing the Gramin Edge 130 Plus to my 2020 Stance E+ 1 Pro 29. What data will I get pairing this device directly to this bike?

Tmeyer37

Jun 22, 2020
Fremont, CA
hello.

(y)(y)(y)
Gonna try this app tof
hello.

(y)(y)(y)
Going to try this app today but one thing I have noticed looking at my strava analysis is it seems like the bike and/or my 130 edge is reporting really low power numbers.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles