Levo Gen 3 G3 Levo S-Works Frame/Motor/Electronics Differences?

capability08

Jan 28, 2019
Uk
Hi All

Does anyone know what the frame, motor, battery and electronics differences are between the Gen 3 Levo S-Works and Carbon models are? I see the Carbon model has a 500w battery. I am considering one of the following:

and

I have parts to build up the frame only version but actually prefer the look of the Grey Carbon model.

Thanks!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
They're the same .

Except for the TCU (display) The base alloy, comp alloy and base carbon bikes get the standard (old style) TCU instead of the newer "Mastermind" - which has a little screen on it rather than "bars".

I thought only the base alloy bike came with the 500wh battery and the base carbon bike still came with the 700wh battery so I'd check that with them or check other retailers.

ebikerider

Oct 1, 2019
Australia
Alloy cranks vs carbon cranks
Basic shock vs Fox Factory X2
Not sure about the TCU but could be the basic one vs the glass one

Last edited:

Chris30210

Aug 11, 2021
France - Pont du Gard
Hi All

Does anyone know what the frame, motor, battery and electronics differences are between the Gen 3 Levo S-Works and Carbon models are? I see the Carbon model has a 500w battery. I am considering one of the following:

and

I have parts to build up the frame only version but actually prefer the look of the Grey Carbon model.

Thanks!
Hi
it's an error on the site, I bought a Turbo Levo Carbon three weeks ago, the battery is a 700wh battery.
Turbo Levo Carbon

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles