Levo Gen 2 For sale

Levo1982

Apr 22, 2020
Derby
Is anyone interested in my specialized Levo expert 2020 carbon e bike with 700wh battery in black great condition

Levo1982

Apr 22, 2020
Derby
See below are you interested?

E178D7F7-C21C-4220-8677-142D6D731150.jpeg

18695243-FC3B-41CB-A996-156AAE20A3D4.jpeg

DECC3849-1039-4D8F-8C72-810E22F93BD3.jpeg

88021160-EA1E-4985-9D43-DC90C0644774.jpeg

6C3C61D2-73B6-4237-B37D-FFDFCE021080.jpeg

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Is that a replacement or original motor?? 23 charge cycles on a 700w/h battery is at least twice the total mileage shown on your MC read out.

Levo1982

Apr 22, 2020
Derby
Tell you what I’m guessing 23 charge cycles but I can check if you are interested in buying the bike?????

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Not everyone drains the battery every ride....you can charge cycles with lower mileage....
A charge cycle is not 1 per time you connect the charger............it is a complete charge cycle of the battery.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Tell you what I’m guessing 23 charge cycles but I can check if you are interested in buying the bike?????
It's more that it's legitimate and honest information to offer to anyone who might consider buying the bike.

You're effectively selling it as having 655km's on the bike, yet the charge cycles doesn't necessarily correspond with that figure. It might be correct depending on how you ride, rider weight and various other factors, but your wheel size shows as 2000mm which is the lowest amount that Mission Control will show. This would suggest that your bike has been de-restricted, most likely to lower than that, which means the actual distance the bike has covered is incorrect.

This is quite common with Levo's, so it's not the end of the world, it's just more about being straight about what someone is buying. So if it was de-restricted to 45kph for instance, then it would actually have about 1200km's on it, unless the motors been changed.

Ultimately, it shouldn't be upto someone to say if they're interested before you go and "check" what you're actually selling, the onus is on you to be up front about what you're selling in the first place.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Likewise, there are various none standard parts on the bike. You haven't listed any of these or said if they are or aren't included in the sale.

It makes things look suspicious, so if you are genuinely interested in selling the bike, it would be sensible to list the normal information which would be presented when selling a bike like this for the money you'd like.

You've also blacked out the serial number. This could be caution on your part, but again - it appears suspicious. Is the print actually from your bike or just downloaded off the internet. Is the print off the bike, but removed so no one can check the number with Specialized to see if it's stolen ?

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Same bike on e-bay - so maybe legitimate ?

I had a look at this bike but was put off by the fact it was listed on Ebay twice...........once on a bid basis, and again on a buy it now basis. Interesting that the bid basis entry was then closed as sold ......the buy it now listing remained however. The bike and advert are the same except on the original ebay ad it was fitted with Spesh bars and now appears to have Deity riser bars.

Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 2020 Large Carbon 700wh Battery | eBay

Levo1982

Apr 22, 2020
Derby
Gents the bike isn’t derestricted and has had 23 charge cycles. The bike isn’t stolen or dodgy. I have all the receipts and I would welcome anyone to view it no problem. The serial number is a caution on my part-happy to let a serious buyer check it-I listed it in ebay to sell it but the buyer didn’t pay so the buy it now version remains on. I didn’t particularly want eBay fees hence why I listed it on here. The bike comes with the standard bars and not the deity riser bars, I had found some different pictures that showed them on it so apologies if that was misleading but now you know. Thanks for your interest

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Not trying to malign you mate and hopefully some comments here have helped you to improve your promotion of the bike in a way that gives potential customers more confidence.
These bikes are a lot of money even second hand and quite a few get stolen so forgive the sceptisism of some on this forum when they see an advert that just does not add up in their eyes.

I do think you need to sort out the mileage v charge cycles stats though because they do not add up. A 700w/h battery will typically give 60km of range per battery charge cycle...especially if as you say the bike has done a fair percentage of that mileage on tarmac. You can show the battery cycles as reported by Mission Control in the battery section of the app. That mean 10 or 11 charge cycles would be a bout right for the mileage. As I explained a charge cycle is not how often it is has been charged but how many times the battery has had a complete charge cycle. So for example if the battery was 50% discharged and you charged it to full capacity the syste would count is as Half a charge cycle.

I would also suggest the date and place of purchase of the bike and whether you are the only owner. A 2020 bike can be Manufacture year 2020 bought in the second half of 2019 or it can mean it was bought in the first half of 2020.

The reason for sale is also a useful addition to your adverts.

It would also be advisable to explain why an expensive mid to upper range Levo model was purchased and apparently hardly used. The mileage is very low for a 2020 bike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles