2018 Turbo Levo Battery for sale

James Hinton

Jun 27, 2018
South Africa
Hi All,
I recently hauled my Turbo Levo from South Africa to Ireland and completed a 2 month trip through the West Coast and the Outer Hebrides (Gone Cycling - Jim and Tess Blog). As we know you can't fly with a battery so I had to purchase a brand new one from Specialized in Dublin. Upon my return to South Africa I had to leave my battery with family in Midhurst. Any advice on how I could sell the battery would be greatly appreciated..
James Hinton

Daving the raving

Mar 4, 2019
UK
Hi James,

I have tried to contact you on your other thread, I would like to buy this battery off of you for £350. I can collect and it would be a cash deal with receipt. If you are intrested please let me know.

I would need to see a photo of the battery so I know it is the right one.

Kind Regards
David

James Hinton

Jun 27, 2018
South Africa
Hi
Hi James,

I have tried to contact you on your other thread, I would like to buy this battery off of you for £350. I can collect and it would be a cash deal with receipt. If you are intrested please let me know.

I would need to see a photo of the battery so I know it is the right one.

Kind Regards
David

Hi David,

That's great - thank you. I am interested in selling the battery for £350 and have attached a photo below.

Please can you contact Fern McCullagh at [email protected] to arrange payment and collection. I will inform her.

Kind Regards,
James

battery.jpg

Daving the raving

Mar 4, 2019
UK
Hi

Hi David,

That's great - thank you. I am interested in selling the battery for £350 and have attached a photo below.

Please can you contact Fern McCullagh at [email protected] to arrange payment and collection. I will inform her.

Kind Regards,
James

View attachment 25909
Hi James,

I have emailed Fern, so will await her reply I will take a charger with me and will have to see battery charging, also just need to check wattage etc.

Thanks very much for getting back to me.

Kind regards
David

gmurad

Jan 26, 2020
Toronto, ON
It would be safer for you guys to work out the details via private messages. The forum has support for that (click on the person's name on the left and "Start Conversation")

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles