Flow APP Update

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
Hello.

I´m replicating my post in the Bosch Flow App - News & Updates as could be only Cube related.
If considered not correct please feel free to delete it.

I´m in a Cube TM 2023 and made the upgrade. Regarding the modes I have now two emtb modes visible in the APP (neither one with mention to shortcranks) . Also no Auto mode.
Well, I tought could be a nice option if we could have 2 emtb modes with diferente parameters, but no (good sugestion to Bosch if someone could reach them) .
I have selected the 2 at same time , and bike system acept it, but wen I change parameters in the APP in one off them , both modes are afeted/replicated the same.
Anyone experienced the same? Is this only on Cube or any other experience the same?

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
One mode is for short cranks (165mm and below) and one for long cranks.
You only need one mode of the two.

MasterDabber

Aug 18, 2023
Surrey
One mode is for short cranks (165mm and below) and one for long cranks.
You only need one mode of the two.
I think that's probably correct. But the two versions aren't labelled as to which is for Long or Short (as far as I could see). When I went into that menu one of them was already selected and I left it selected. Whether that was right or wrong I've no idea.
Btw, I'm on a Cube Stereo 160 and, currently, have Eco, Trail+, Emtb and Auto selected... I swapped the original Turbo to Auto.

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
I think that's probably correct. But the two versions aren't labelled as to which is for Long or Short (as far as I could see). When I went into that menu one of them was already selected and I left it selected. Whether that was right or wrong I've no idea.
Btw, I'm on a Cube Stereo 160 and, currently, have Eco, Trail+, Emtb and Auto selected... I swapped the original Turbo to Auto.
Yep, the currently selected one is the short crank one which you'll want to keep.
The first update to the app had these labelled but I think two days later they did another update which for some reason removed the labelling on them.

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
Yep, the currently selected one is the short crank one which you'll want to keep.
The first update to the app had these labelled but I think two days later they did another update which for some reason removed the labelling on them.
My local store says the same, tks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles