• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Flat shoes for wide feet

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
I've had a couple of pairs of flat shoes now but they always come up small and too thin and I end up sending them back.. been riding O'Neal pinned shoes and they are ok but not very comfy (and still too thin) so I bought some ride concepts powerlines. I ordered half a size over normal and they were still so small that I couldn't get my feet in them. As well as that, they just felt cheaper than the price tag would suggest.
given we are locked down and I cant really go to a shop and try loads out, what are people wearing that suit wide feet? if this reference is familiar it might help, when I was playing sports I had to buy mizuno boots, all the other brands were too thin on the foot..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles