Flat Pedals .. recommendations for Muppet MTBing

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Every poll has to have that question,

Am I right in thinking that there's a 90% chance the next Australian Prime Minister will be a bottle of Milk ??

Mail order - it did negate to mention "The pedals have previously been used to clean someones rectum". But I figured they were pedals and they'd be covered in sh1t one way or another anyway in ten minutes time.

I've just changed tyres, I don't need to park to Mud wrestle !

Two Udders - BAD .. ok, got that bit ..

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Am I right in thinking that there's a 90% chance the next Australian Prime Minister will be a bottle of Milk ??

Mail order - it did negate to mention "The pedals have previously been used to clean someones rectum". But I figured they were pedals and they'd be covered in sh1t one way or another anyway in ten minutes time.

I've just changed tyres, I don't need to park to Mud wrestle !

Two Udders - BAD .. ok, got that bit ..
Milk does not come in bottles anymore. See, I knew you’d be no good as a dairy farmer.
I bet the pedals are not the only thing you’ve got via mail order with shit on it. I assume you’re also into beading, perhaps beading and wrestling all at the same time. Tho given your self proclaimed lack of coordination on a bike, I doubt that to be true. ?‍♂️

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I assume you’re also into beading, perhaps beading and wrestling all at the same time. Tho given your self proclaimed lack of coordination on a bike, I doubt that to be true. ?‍♂️
What in gods name is beading ?! I can only guess this does not involve threading beads on a string .. there's no way I'm searching for that. My next guess is that "Beading" and "Rapid Cavity Air Loss" would results in something known by "beaders" as a "Shotgun Blast" ?? Just don't answer.

Milk does not come in bottles anymore. See, I knew you’d be no good as a dairy farmer.

I thought Dairy Milk came in a cow ? Don't tell me everyone in Australia has a cow in a cupboard piped straight into their coffee frother ?

Don't forget your other options : sheep, goats, yaks, water buffalo, horses, reindeer and camels.

Or are we talking none mammal ? such as almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk, and soy milk, milk of magnesia, milk of bismuth, Latex ? Why do you have to make everything so complicated :)

You still haven't said what "real milk" is ?

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
I've read this entire thread, started off seemingly in the right direction and took an odd very uncomfortable turn somewhere around the 4th page. Didn't stop me from reading the rest though.

If someone decides to do some research on beading I suggest you avoid google images....I was wrong in thinking it was some sort of crafty necklace/bracelet making technique.

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
Yeah, that zimmerframe is a real character. Any thread he’s apart of usually takes a weird turn and if there are pictures you usually Don’t want to see them and NEVER, I mean NEVER click any link he PMs you. Sigh....that guy.
kinda like when one the shop guys at work comes up to me with their phone and says "take a look at this" Things one can never un-see...

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Somehow, the Raceface Chesters have survived 18 months of Muppeting !! Fortunately they've only been used carefully on fire roads and have never touched anything other than the odd blade of grass and the occasional flower petal.

Once in a while they get an annoying click or creak so now I just always (rightly or wrongly) squirt a splodge of teflon/ptfe in the joint every couple of weeks and that stops it.

chester left.jpg

chester right.jpg

#muppetabuse

Planckus

Jan 21, 2021
Denmark
BBB Collride platform - cheap (40 GDP I think), and sturdy as hell!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles