First impression eMTB "Winora Yakun 10" with Bosch Smart System

BikeawaySpain

Oct 14, 2022
Spain
Hola, my first eMTB has arrived and i did my 1st 53km trip, some details below. First, the bike, it is a Winora Yakun 10 (2022 model) with the Bosch smart system, 750 Wh battery and Kiox 300. Winora has no thread on this forum, but it is basically belonging to the same German group as Haibike.

My first impression is influenced by the fact that I am a newbie in eMTB. My goal is touring, long trips, but i need to practice first.

So, how did it go? I was on a hilly route, i drove around 65% in ECO mode and 35% in AUTO mode. After 53km, my battery was at 51%. I read on this forum that the 750 Wh battery takes time to get its full potential, so hopefully these results will get improved. I need to say, i am 95 kilo (with clothes) and the bike is 27 kilo, so that impacts the results as well. I did love AUTO mode, it feels your are flying, but ECO mode was often more than enough, and I need to use this for longer touring trips (at least 100km per day, is my plan).

Anyway, this was my 1st impression, both new bike and trip, and overall satisfied!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles