Finally done it. Epower :) Sussex UK

Apr 7, 2019
Sussex UK
After hiding in the shadows for a while, I finally done it and got Epower :)
2019 Turbo Levo Comp in Taupe.
Demo'ed a few brands and narrowed it down to a Brose or Shimano motor based on those rides.
Wanted about 150mm travel as mostly tech XC type rides, but looking to jump a bit more now (y)
This forum was a great help and look forward to asking the questions and helping with reply's where I can....
Not sure on the green, but my last 3 bikes have all been black, on the look out for some sticker kits (y)
2019-05-03 16.43.29.jpg

2019-05-03 16.21.54.jpg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Welcome - I love what you have done with that colour and the tan walls - just needs a black decal kit! One of the nicest Levo's I have seen, and nice to see one in a different colour way

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I just picked up the exact same bike in that colour yesterday, I love the colour it's very cool and retro looking and for me the acid kiwi green decals totally make the bike I love how it looks :)

Apr 7, 2019
Sussex UK
Thanks for the replies and compliments.
I Ride Tilgate Forrest in Crawley as it's on my doorstep :p, then head out to Surrey hills area which is my old riding area from the late 80's so know it well.
Changed tires to get 'the look' and hopefully the brakes will bed in as there not as sharp as my XT's yet :rolleyes:, everything else seems to work fine and just needs adjusting until I get bored and buy new shiny stuff.
I was considering the YT Decoy as well, but 1-2 month wait + the possible issues with any problems :sleep: and no where to demo 1st.

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I Ride Tilgate Forrest in Crawley as it's on my doorstep :p, then head out to Surrey hills area which is my old riding area from the late 80's so know it well.
Changed tires to get 'the look' and hopefully the brakes will bed in as there not as sharp as my XT's yet :rolleyes:, everything else seems to work fine and just needs adjusting until I get bored and buy new shiny stuff.
I was considering the YT Decoy as well, but 1-2 month wait + the possible issues with any problems :sleep: and no where to demo 1st.

I will be out on mine for the first time tomorrow and at present my brakes need bedding in as they don't feel great but Linda has the same bike and her brakes feel really sharp so they will be fine after a couple of good rides :)

Mattwilko92

Aug 22, 2018
Staffordshire, UK

The brakes at first don’t feel as sharp as XT’s but the more you use them, the more you appreciate the modulation. Now when i ride my clockwork bike with XT’s i wish they had more control.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles