Well I done it

Elsketcho

Jun 13, 2020
Bettsyw7nw10
02445771-F7F5-4307-AF6E-B5E11032D958.jpeg

well I took the plunge and brought the Moterra 2 on Friday. First ride out today at Swinley, absolutely loved it. Basically turned me back to a teenage, over 2000ft of climbing mainly sessioning Babymaker and all the trails around there. Rode up K2 5 times which i would’ve been able to do on my acoustic bike but there’s no way I’d be dropping straight back into the trails as soon as I summited. Blasted through Deerstalker laughing my head off like some kind of loon. Can’t wait to get out on it again. Money well spent.

backcountry00

Jun 29, 2020
London/Kent UK
View attachment 35026
well I took the plunge and brought the Moterra 2 on Friday. First ride out today at Swinley, absolutely loved it. Basically turned me back to a teenage, over 2000ft of climbing mainly sessioning Babymaker and all the trails around there. Rode up K2 5 times which i would’ve been able to do on my acoustic bike but there’s no way I’d be dropping straight back into the trails as soon as I summited. Blasted through Deerstalker laughing my head off like some kind of loon. Can’t wait to get out on it again. Money well spent.
I did the same on Friday at Swinley on a Trek Rail. Only just got it and it blew my mind having only ever ridden normal mtb’s!
Did red-15 7 times, babymaker table section about 10 times and red-25 about 5 times, also laughing hysterically to myself about how much fun I was having.
Ended up doing about 4 miles more than I normally do and even found myself trying to some of the blues in turbo mode, which was a bit like watching my GoPro footage in fast forward ?

backcountry00

Jun 29, 2020
London/Kent UK
View attachment 35026
D0B2782C-9D62-4EC6-9FF5-16BB0524AD4A.jpeg

Elsketcho

Jun 13, 2020
Bettsyw7nw10
It was a toss up for me between the Trek Rail and the Moterra.
Bad news, the composite Burgtec pedals didn’t last. 2nd ride, pedal strike on red 25, snapped a load of it off and bent the axle. Not sure composite pedals are entirely suitable for bikes because of the added weight and speed of it.
The good news, Been bringing it up. Nuke proof riser bar, grips and pedals arrived so they’re all fitted.
Absolutely love this bike!!! Cannock Sunday

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles