Finally, collected mine today. Trance E+2

dan3344

Oct 10, 2018
Malaysia
Thanks to the info here that gave me confident to get this beast. @Furey and @knut7
thank you for giving me a lot info that i needed before i made my mind to get this. Just to let you both know, i do not regret this decision, instead was surprise with the motor smoothness !
Will post up some trail shot when i hit it down the trail end of this week.
Thanks EMTB Forum!
Added today,
Mudguard
Giant Decal
Full frame Oraguard invisible protection wrap
nylon pedal
saddle pouch
Specialized Power Saddle
Wend Wax Lube (blue)
Lastly, a funny sticker!! DO NOT TOUCH MY BIKE!
e2.jpg

e22.jpg

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
I'm not a fan of your additional Giant decals (the Giant logo has to be one of my least favourite of any brand, it always feels like it is being SHOUT-ED LOUD-LY AND SLOW-LY ;)), but that blue/black is an epic colourscheme. I really think they aced the looks on this bike.

Last edited:

Pieter

Nov 12, 2018
Netherlands
super nice bike, if possible do you want to indicate how many miles / miles a battery on average lasts? in any case, many fine miles desired!

ULEWZ

Nov 27, 2018
Northridge, Ca
Congrats, I have that same bike times 2 (wife rides also). Love the Trance and the capabilities it has. We ride about 40 miles on a charge that includes loads of climbing, but we mostly use level 1 assist, and occasionally level 2 assist. More than enough for us and we charge up the bikes every two rides, mostly in the same weekend!

dan3344

Oct 10, 2018
Malaysia
I'm not a fan of your additional Giant decals (the Giant logo has to be one of my least favourite of any brand, it always feels like it is being SHOUT-ED LOUD-LY AND SLOW-LY ;)), but that blue/black is an epic colourscheme. I really think they aced the looks on this bike.
Thanks

dan3344

Oct 10, 2018
Malaysia
super nice bike, if possible do you want to indicate how many miles / miles a battery on average lasts? in any case, many fine miles desired!
when i connected to the Giant Apps for the 1st time with fully charged batt, its shows 138km range with lowest power setting.
Still havent tested it though

Shane

Sep 16, 2018
Adelaide
Looks great Dan. Love the colour scheme on the blue. Dunno if that rear mud guard is gonna do much though :)

Albez

Sep 14, 2018
United Kingdom
I actually like the black Giant stickers on the blue frame kinda fits in with the colour scheme. I've decided on getting a trance as my local dealer is only up the road and reckon it will be the e+2.. need to test ride it first though.

dan3344

Oct 10, 2018
Malaysia
I actually like the black Giant stickers on the blue frame kinda fits in with the colour scheme. I've decided on getting a trance as my local dealer is only up the road and reckon it will be the e+2.. need to test ride it first though.
go for it... i had my first ride earlier.. really put up a smile on every uphill..

dan3344

Oct 10, 2018
Malaysia
whats the bag on the front of the blue one? thanks
Its top tube pouch. Easy removal if u stop by for a break.. take the pouch with u so not to leave it on the bike.. i keep my hp in it so will take the whole pouch if stop by for coffee. cheers.
IMG_20181205_000512.jpg
IMG_20181205_000526.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles