Ferrazi Wire Peak Reviews?

skeet103

May 24, 2020
usa
So after searching the forums, all I can find is a couple Wire Peak owners. The biggest reviewer loves his bike, but I'm not sure if we do the same kind of riding. I currently live in the Northeast with Steep Gnarly climbs. Looking for anybody that owns or rides a Fezzari Wire Peak, and their thoughts on value vs one of the big boys. ( I would have posted this in bike specific, but seeing there isnt a Fezzari group, I was afraid it would get buried)

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
peak.jpeg

I take it you've looked at these ?

dscintille

May 11, 2020
UT, USA
So after searching the forums, all I can find is a couple Wire Peak owners. The biggest reviewer loves his bike, but I'm not sure if we do the same kind of riding. I currently live in the Northeast with Steep Gnarly climbs. Looking for anybody that owns or rides a Fezzari Wire Peak, and their thoughts on value vs one of the big boys. ( I would have posted this in bike specific, but seeing there isnt a Fezzari group, I was afraid it would get buried)

Did you ever get any more info on the Wire Peak? Did you end up buying an eMTB?

I just got a message that Fezzari is announcing something BIG on Wednesday, 22 July 2020. I'm really hoping it's an updated Wire Peak with the rumored Shimano EP8 motor, but no one knows for sure. When they do finally update the Wire Peak, I'll likely be buying two. I can let you know what I think if/when I ever get it?

Fezzari Big Announcement

skeet103

May 24, 2020
usa
Did you ever get any more info on the Wire Peak? Did you end up buying an eMTB?

I just got a message that Fezzari is announcing something BIG on Wednesday, 22 July 2020. I'm really hoping it's an updated Wire Peak with the rumored Shimano EP8 motor, but no one knows for sure. When they do finally update the Wire Peak, I'll likely be buying two. I can let you know what I think if/when I ever get it?

Fezzari Big Announcement
Looks like its not a new EMTB but thanks for following up! Doesn't surprise me they arent dropping something with the new Shimano yet...I think its still a couple months away till we really can get our hands on the new motor, but you def. had me excited!

dscintille

May 11, 2020
UT, USA
Looks like its not a new EMTB but thanks for following up! Doesn't surprise me they arent dropping something with the new Shimano yet...I think its still a couple months away till we really can get our hands on the new motor, but you def. had me excited!

Sorry for the false alarm. I was really hoping for an update from Shimano just before the Fezzari announcement. Oh, well. Hopefully it will happen soon. Based on other OEMs clues, it could be the end of August. Here’s to hoping for that.

Did you ever buy an eMTB or are you still waiting like me?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles