Ebike is making me a better rider

Aceofnone82

May 18, 2023
Usa
An e mountain bike has made me a better rider. Being able to ride hard downhill with fresh legs and lap downhill sections over and over has allowed me to practice turning and jumping skills more than ever before all with fresh legs at the top. This would not be possible on a regular bike.

Also, if anyone is in Southern oregon and wants to hit get some good riding in I'm game to meet up and get after it a bit. Whiskey run has some legitimately quality trails. The Southside of the trail system is perfect for ebikes. I've ridden all over and these trails are some of the best out there. Lots of amazing junplines and fast single track in the woods, there are a few good drops there too. Pm me for info or if you want to ride.

I ride a ton alone(healthcare traveler) happy to show people of any abilities around the whiskey run trail system.

Last edited:

Another One

Feb 28, 2022
London / Wakefield
I am not sure but I certainly do ride a lot more, can even ride two days in a row and to add to it can also go gym prior to riding for 2-3 hrs. Hence why only ride Ebikes now I will never go back do not miss the pain in my hamstrings.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles