Dyfi bike park accommodation

Hattori-Hanzo

Apr 10, 2023
UK
Thinking of doing a bike park Wales trip next month and as we are over that way travelling up to dyfi as well.

We will need to stay the night, can anyone recommend accommodation near to dyfi?

Hattori-Hanzo

Apr 10, 2023
UK
Thanks for all the suggestions guys 👍
While I'm not adverse to camping I know my friend will protest, unless it's glamping 😆

Thinking now, it maybe better to stay a little further away as it will break up the trip home which is going to be nearing 6 hours 😞

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
this place is ok (if a bit rundown), and quite good VFM if theres a few of you. Quite a few of the pro mtb teams stay there - saw some of the santa cruz syndicate team last year when we stayed.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Yup, that's the fella. We were there a few weeks back, lovely location and cracking pizzas. We sat by the window on the ground floor for a couple of hours on the way from Antur to Dyfi.

Great. It’s a ten minute drive from where we’re staying. Thanks for the info 👌🏽

mooby77

Jun 28, 2020
Snowdonia
Hi
We have a holiday cottage in the Dyfi forest in Aberangell , trails directly in the forest Welsh Enduro is held there , Rach Atherton was our neigbour also :)
See Hendre ddu, Snowdonia Escape
It is Off Grid
I am looking to offer it for MTB stays in the future , but would like to add some MTB speciifc facilities and storage , what would people like , safe storage , wash facilities , charging in the bike storage etc,
Welcome some advise to make this work
Thanks
Paul

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Hi
We have a holiday cottage in the Dyfi forest in Aberangell , trails directly in the forest Welsh Enduro is held there , Rach Atherton was our neigbour also :)
See Hendre ddu, Snowdonia Escape
It is Off Grid
I am looking to offer it for MTB stays in the future , but would like to add some MTB speciifc facilities and storage , what would people like , safe storage , wash facilities , charging in the bike storage etc,
Welcome some advise to make this work
Thanks
Paul

Sounds great. Safe storage with electricity for charging, washing machine is handy too. WiFi’s always good for the social uploads 👍🏽

mooby77

Jun 28, 2020
Snowdonia
Sounds great. Safe storage with electricity for charging, washing machine is handy too. WiFi’s always good for the social uploads 👍🏽
Cheers , Have a washing machine , may need another just for covered in crud rider wear , even in the summer its wet :) , Starlink is our only option on the WIFI ,resisted so far as one of the selling point is it is completely off grid , apart from analogue phone line and satellite TV , you can get 4g up the mountain a bit :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles