Does Canyon ever run sales on their emtb?

Apr 12, 2020
Arizona, USA
Just curious as I’m in no hurry to buy.

And torn as one buddy has a turbo Levo and is happy with it. My other friend says Specialized product support down the road isn’t always there, known issues with the brakes in hotter climates, etc. He’s thinking Canyon, similar price, better components, etc. Your opinion?

miPbiP

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Surrey Hills.
I rode my buddy's Spectral:ON before I bought my Levo Carbon Comp last summer.

The main reasons I went for the Levo were pedal strikes on the Canyon (maybe just a setup issue, my buddy is lighter than me), quieter motor, screen-free set up and general over-all 'niceness'.

Unquestionably the Canyon is much better VFM and still a good bike. The new release got a great review at Singletrack.

My Spesh dealer's been great to date. In UK so can't comment on hot climate issues.

Apr 12, 2020
Arizona, USA
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, it’s a tough decision as the canyon does seem a great vfm. But Levo is quite (something I think I’ll value) and with so many sold, knowledge base and hopefully aftermarket support will be much better. I ended up waiting too long and all the 2019 Levo’s sold out. There were some kenevos left and I ended up picking one up. I prefer enduro style bikes anyway, and even though the Levo might of been a slightly better option, I’m still happy I’ve got an emtb on the way and was able to take advantage of this current sale. Thanks again for your feedback. ??

Sep 25, 2019
UK
I just bought my wife a Neuron ON AL 5.0 for £2500 which i think is a bit of a bargain in the emtb market. I have a Spectral ON 6.0 myself and i couldn't be happier with it. Fantastic bike with great components which I also picked up for £2800 6 months ago.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles