Canyon after sales service.

jpaulo.emtb

Sep 12, 2018
Portugal
Has anyone had any problems with Canyon after-sales maintenance? I opened a warranty request about 10 days ago and I still haven't received any response from Canyon Portugal / Spain.

dixie600mhz

Oct 13, 2020
Austin, Texas
Not really maintenance but I'm 5' 10" and bought a new 2018 Spectral in large right after it won bike of the year. The reverb seatpost dropper was a tiny bit too long for my 32" inseam so I asked to swap it out for a shorter version. After lots of back and forth the only option available to change the dropper was to ship the entire bike back even though they had the shorter droppers in stock. They wouldn't budge. That's their business model so fair enough, but I'll never spend another penny on a canyon. I love my spectral after switching dropper to one up and in the last 2 years I've probably spent $20k more on bikes but none of them were canyon. Customer support should mean something.

Cosmicchris00

Feb 17, 2021
Uk
Has anyone had any problems with Canyon after-sales maintenance? I opened a warranty request about 10 days ago and I still haven't received any response from Canyon Portugal / Spain.

I purchased an ebike from them last year and its been a sorry tale of cr*p service, slipshod engineering and dismissive Canyon employees.

Delivery took an age. The box was damaged. Kit of parts items missing. The hard copy manuals were all wrong. The supplied electronic version was then full of errors. The tyre/frame clearances are tight. Charging problems...etc

I wouldn't get involved with them again

qinhou

Nov 24, 2020
Portugal
My experience with canyon support is not the best either. I have a first generation Spectral on and had a motor problem after 6 months (the motor would go into error). I contacted canyon and was told to wait 2 months!!!! for a portuguese/spanish support centre to open so that the motor could be sent in for warranty! Fortunately, I was able to have the motor sent directly to Shimano Portugal by a local bikeshop (with Canyon's authorization)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles