Subscriber
Sep 7, 2023
French-Alpes
Here in France, the price is not the same music..... :eek:

ChainReaction-FR.jpg

CarolinaCrawler

Jan 30, 2023
North Carolina
Im skeptical that many of these 'discounted' ebikes are made up with inflated prices that they then generously discount.

Just read a thread on another forum of a chap who bought a discounted bike(a Spesh) reduced from nearly £8k to nearly £4k.

Fox 36 rhythm, spesh branded wheels, mid range brakes, on an 8k bike. Pull the other one...
Admittedly carbon frame, but still, there are other makers with carbon that sell for a lot less and thats without any discount
:cautious:
The cheapest Spesh in the US that's carbon with a Fox 36 rhythm is still 8k on discount....

But for $300 more you can get a banger of a bike....

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I've bought several things that were Nukeproof's Horizon line and been very pleased with them all.

Yes and strangely the Horizon carbon bars appear to have gone up in price! They were £89 list price not long ago and usually on offer for around 20% off. Now listed at £109 🤔

GeordieKenevo

May 12, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Zeb Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 27.5 Inch Boost 38mm Offset Debonair Fork - Black or grey £539.10 with code DEAL

The above were the other forks I'd been thinking of for my 2019 Kenevo but was put off by the 38mm offset compared to the 44mm offset my bike and many others come with. Reading online though it seems I probably wouldn't notice the sightly shorter offset anyway - any thoughts?

Anyway as I've always fancied trying to mullet my Kenevo I went for the 29 Fox 38 factory forks posted above and if I don't like them I figured they should keep their value better as they are more in demand second hand :unsure:

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
The cheapest Spesh in the US that's carbon with a Fox 36 rhythm is still 8k on discount....

But for $300 more you can get a banger of a bike....

Its even cheaper here at Sigma sports, though limited size. £6k
Talk is Sigma are facing administration, so maybe if you buy from them, on the credit card would be the sensible route.

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
The above were the other forks I'd been thinking of for my 2019 Kenevo but was put off by the 38mm offset compared to the 44mm offset my bike and many others come with. Reading online though it seems I probably wouldn't notice the sightly shorter offset anyway - any thoughts?

Anyway as I've always fancied trying to mullet my Kenevo I went for the 29 Fox 38 factory forks posted above and if I don't like them I figured they should keep their value better as they are more in demand second hand :unsure:
Agreed, there's a very good chance you won't notice the offset difference.

The 29er forks will lift your front compared to the 27.5 forks though due to the longer lowers - I think th ex-wing Kenevo will handle that fine though/improve things.

GeordieKenevo

May 12, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Agreed, there's a very good chance you won't notice the offset difference.

The 29er forks will lift your front compared to the 27.5 forks though due to the longer lowers - I think th ex-wing Kenevo will handle that fine though/improve things.
Yes I'm aware the 29" will lift the front and from what you and others have said it should enhance things. Having the 29" 38s will also be more future proof for other bikes I might have (y)

Last edited:

theremotejuggernaut

Aug 2, 2022
UK
Links worked yesterday. I ordered Float X from there, that link seems to work still.

EDIT. I actually wonder if SRAM asked to remove their stuff from the discounts. I dont think all of them would be sold out at the same time.
Cheers for this. Grabbed a Float X for £263 including import duty/ delivery.

That's less than people are trying to sell them second hand on Ebay!

Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
any decent brake deals, namely XT or saint?? gotta lose these codes
They also have other brakes on sale

JStrube

Sep 15, 2022
Atwater, CA
I highly doubt they are genuine Shimano stuff on Aliexpresss :unsure:
So much fake stuff out there. Bought a ProLogo road saddle from Amazon, turned out to be fake. You should have seen the look on the Italian rep's face when I handed it to him at Sea Otter...

At least I got my money back. I gave it to the ProLogo rep, I didn't want it out in the wild where it could hurt someone.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles