Dirt farm Black mountain Bike Centre

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Went here today, stopped on a touring park in camper just by the Pandy inn pub. It’s only about a mile and half from the site. Never went for the uplift service, peddling up was fine and quicker. First time here so took it easy…..ish. Trails were nice and dry and fast. Would not normally do weekends but I never had no choice because of work rota. But I followed the uplift up and then while they were off loading I was up to the start of the trails and gone before them, or if I got there just as they were off loading I let them all go and then set off. Never saw anyone on the trails. All in all a great morning. (y)

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Went here today, stopped on a touring park in camper just by the Pandy inn pub. It’s only about a mile and half from the site. Never went for the uplift service, peddling up was fine and quicker. First time here so took it easy…..ish. Trails were nice and dry and fast. Would not normally do weekends but I never had no choice because of work rota. But I followed the uplift up and then while they were off loading I was up to the start of the trails and gone before them, or if I got there just as they were off loading I let them all go and then set off. Never saw anyone on the trails. All in all a great morning. (y)
wow, that place is usually packed at the weekend in good weather!

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
From the car park I thought it would be packed, on the trails was fine. Perhaps I just timed it right. A great morning though and slept like a log last night. Hope to come back again (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles