Custom decals and Invisiframe…

IcePaws

Sep 7, 2023
UK
So I’ve just got a 2022 Levo comp alloy in black and it’s booked in to a LBS to apply full Invisiframe protection….

However I really like the idea of some custom colour decals to replace the existing decals (changing from white to gold).

My question is…. Can decals be applied AFTER Invisiframe is fitted or would it need to be fitted BEFORE (and then Invisiframe over the new decals)?

My Levo is black and I’m thinking of having gold frame and fork decals.

Thanks!

Cell4soul

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2022
Mesa, AZ
So I’ve just got a 2022 Levo comp alloy in black and it’s booked in to a LBS to apply full Invisiframe protection….

However I really like the idea of some custom colour decals to replace the existing decals (changing from white to gold).

My question is…. Can decals be applied AFTER Invisiframe is fitted or would it need to be fitted BEFORE (and then Invisiframe over the new decals)?

My Levo is black and I’m thinking of having gold frame and fork decals.

Thanks!
I am not sure as I’ve never done it, but I would think I would want the decals Under the Invisiframe to help protect them. I think there is someone is in the Specialized forum in the Levo SL thread.

IcePaws

Sep 7, 2023
UK
Thanks for your reply.

Having checked with Invisiframe and SDG decals, the Invisiframe goes on first and the decals on top. This is so true Invisiframe has a totally smooth surface to bond to.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles