Cube TOURING HYBRID EXC 625 2021 has Bosch Generation 3 engine?

FoxAdriano

Sep 2, 2020
Italy
Hi, I'd like to buy Cube TOURING HYBRID EXC 625 mod. 2021.
I'm sorry for my inexperience but I'd like to know if there is a newer engine or is it the same as the old one, that is the Generation 3 2020 model.
Thanks

Last edited:

Darren66

Mar 7, 2020
uk
Hi, I'd like to buy Cube TOURING HYBRID EXC 625 mod. 2021.
I'm sorry for my inexperience but I'd like to know if there is a newer engine or is it the same as the old one, that is the Generation 3 2020 model.
Thanks
You could also check out the Hybrid pro 625 all road, this has the CX Performance gen 4 motor and its a similar price.

FoxAdriano

Sep 2, 2020
Italy
Thanks for your reply. I don't know if you tried both engines CX Performance gen 4 and Performance Generation 3.
I read enough about them, but theory is not like practice. I can't test those two e-bikes with those 2 engines.
Even in another post I wrote it: I will use it on the city roads with continuous ups and downs and on quite bumpy roads, on dirt roads in the countryside and with some light off-road.
I'm not young.
In your opinion which is the right engine for me? I need to know it and I hope a guy who tried both can reply me.

RockySpieler

Sep 23, 2018
Bottom of the hill
Gen 3 performance line is quite punchy 65Nm, and low pedal drag over the limit, I have one on my Acid. Plenty (maybe overkill) for commuting on skinny tyres and tarmac. I also have gen 3 ALP (50Nm) on Cube Touring this great for commuting. Plus CX gen2 (75Nm) on commuters and FS Mtb and CX gen4 (75Nm) on Hardtail MTB (KTM) and Fazua road bike, so have experience of different motors.
The Gen 3 motors have a fixed axle, so no emtb mode possible (on CX motors the pedals can rotate independently to the chain-ring).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles