Cube Reaction 29" rear mudguard and carrier

Conamara Colm

Oct 13, 2020
Conamara Ireland.
Hi. I'm thinking of buying the ACID MUDGUARD SET 75 29" and the Rear Carrier 29” Rilink from Bikester.com. However they haven't replied to my email queries. My query is - do I need any other fixings to complete the job and do these required additional components come with the ordered items? Has anyone attached these items to a Cube Reaction 625 Hybrid 29"?

Many thanks

Colm

Oct 23, 2020
Sussex UK
Yes I have, needed a bit of fettling to fit but very happy with the quality and final fit, more photos and descriptions in my posts
Hi. I'm thinking of buying the ACID MUDGUARD SET 75 29" and the Rear Carrier 29” Rilink from Bikester.com. However they haven't replied to my email queries. My query is - do I need any other fixings to complete the job and do these required additional components come with the ordered items? Has anyone attached these items to a Cube Reaction 625 Hybrid 29"?

Many thanks

Colm

9CDD02F5-0C99-453A-9D59-CE162471EE7F.jpeg

Oct 23, 2020
Sussex UK
Thank you Peter, exactly what I want, but did you simply order the carrier and mudguard or did you require any additional fittings?
It comes with all the fittings you need, just needs a bit of time and patience to fit properly. What you end up with is a practical trekking bike that you can strip back if you want to get more serious offroad.

gavcav

May 25, 2021
Leeds
Yes I have, needed a bit of fettling to fit but very happy with the quality and final fit, more photos and descriptions in my posts

View attachment 44501
Hi Peter, Can you tell me or show, how the rear mudguard attaches to the bottom bracket area of the frame? I purchased a set but it only came with the bolt to fix into the frame of which mine does not have. I've seen some with a clip in adapter which attaches to the frame with an O'ring..i'm guessing yours has this?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles