Cube hybrid

Bigplated

Oct 27, 2019
Stroud
Hi all looking at a cube hybrid 160 as my first e bike.still trying to get my head round all the choice.iam just getting in to mtb so is this a good choice or is there a better alternative out there I would like your opinions on this as it's a lot of cash.£ 4600.thanks in advance.

jakm15

May 13, 2019
Wigan
Hi all looking at a cube hybrid 160 as my first e bike.still trying to get my head round all the choice.iam just getting in to mtb so is this a good choice or is there a better alternative out there I would like your opinions on this as it's a lot of cash.£ 4600.thanks in advance.
Cube stereo hybrid 160 SL is a fantastic value bike for the money and rides brilliant and the components are top spec. You'll get one for £3800 if you shop around, £4600 sounds like top end retail.

Bigplated

Oct 27, 2019
Stroud
Cube stereo hybrid 160 SL is a fantastic value bike for the money and rides brilliant and the components are top spec. You'll get one for £3800 if you shop around, £4600 sounds like top end retail.
Thanks m8 saving £800 is a great start to mtb like I said I am new to all this so thanks for the heads up.

jakm15

May 13, 2019
Wigan
Thanks m8 saving £800 is a great start to mtb like I said I am new to all this so thanks for the heads up.
Not sure where your from but buyabike in charnock Richard is spot on for service and you can test ride all the different ebikes as well.

You'll not go far wrong with the cube.

Reactions: Bis

Bigplated

Oct 27, 2019
Stroud
Not sure where your from but buyabike in charnock Richard is spot on for service and you can test ride all the different ebikes as well.

You'll not go far wrong with the cube.
Iam a couple of hours away but I don't mind traveling for good advice and to make the right purchase. Love the look of the cube bikes so glad there decent.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles