Covid 19 worries !

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
It is completely naive to think your favoured media outlet Politician provides accurate and balanced information whilst someone else's is propoganda. They are all journalists Politicians....an occupation ranked well below used car salesmen. Their ignorance arrogance and total lack of respect for anything/anyone other than themselves or those that conform to their political view and sole desires to expand their own wealth and power has never been so adequately exposed as now.

It's strange over these last few years that all of a sudden journalists are seen as the baddies, because they actually go out of their way to expose the ridiculous lies and greed which is modern day politics. (yes, more so than in the past). They should just go away, like freedom of speech so the crooks can continue using and manipulating the system for themselves and their sponsors.

All I can say is Watergate. Though if that happened how it would be "A WITCH HUNT" as is every corrupt politicians favourite expression when they've been found out for being a naughty boy/girl and just a personal attack from a nasty journalist.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
To my knowledge I have only ever had dealings with one journalist and it was not a pleasant experience. He wanted something from me that I would not give him. He threatened to make something up and print it anyway and "what do you think of that!" I replied that I thought he would look a fool and put the phone down. I went to see our External Relations people that were responsible for all contact with the press and told them who he was etc. When the time came to let the press know, they refused to deal with him.

Was it "Spitting Image" that showed all journalists as pigs dressed in trench coats? :LOL:

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
Honestly, can some of you really not filter out good and bad journalists and good or bad sources of information? (Ie. Journalism)

I’m astounded! ?

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Honestly, can some of you really not filter out good and bad journalists and good or bad sources of information? (Ie. Journalism)

I’m astounded! ?
Yes...easily. Someone asks you a question...…….you just answer right? Wrong. You first think why is the question being asked. You read something in the press or hear it on TV etc and you just accept it right? Wrong. You think why am I being told that....why is that outlet choosing to say that.....why did it even chose to air that specific story amongst many alternatives, what is my expected reaction? Do I actually need that information? Is it important to me and my family?
Its called a questioning mind.
At the end of the day would you be any worse if you were fed no news at all for weeks? My bet is you would have a far better state of mind!! The occasional real, relevant, important events would soon filter down through other routes to you.

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Same story written in the d mail and the times (same owners) read totally different ! I expect the times readers don’t fall for the hate speech !!

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
Personally I don't think the Chinese stats add up, behind India, China has some of the most densely populated cities on earth and yet they only recorded 2 deaths/1M population, I smell a rat!

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
Yes...easily. Someone asks you a question...…….you just answer right? Wrong. You first think why is the question being asked. You read something in the press or hear it on TV etc and you just accept it right? Wrong. You think why am I being told that....why is that outlet choosing to say that.....why did it even chose to air that specific story amongst many alternatives, what is my expected reaction? Do I actually need that information? Is it important to me and my family?
Its called a questioning mind.
At the end of the day would you be any worse if you were fed no news at all for weeks? My bet is you would have a far better state of mind!! The occasional real, relevant, important events would soon filter down through other routes to you.

The questioning is precisely my point. That is how to filter good journalism from bad. You say, by inference, you can’t do that.

Same, or actually much more, for the motivation of politicians. What commercial links or personal companies/concerns do they have that means they are not serving the people that elected them etc.

Last edited:

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
Same story written in the d mail and the times (same owners) read totally different ! I expect the times readers don’t fall for the hate speech !!

They’re actually owned by different owners.

And you can’t always look to the same owners for political alignment, look at the difference between the Mirror and the Express as they are owned by the same owners.

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
True , got confused then . I meant The Sun and The Times , both owned by Murdock , both on the right of politics and the same news story will be from a completely different angle . Look at how much the Mail has influenced are gov over the years it’s shocking !

Last edited:

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
it's 5g, wuhan bats, illuminati, bill gates and max commencal all rolled into one!

And the first city with 5G rollout was ... bingo!

I also suggest you and all forum members to do a research about the mr. syringe crussade against diseases in India and some African countries.

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I also suggest you and all forum members to do a research

On today's misinformation quiz ..

Seoul in South Korea was the first city to roll out full 5g. In April 2019.

South Korea to Launch World's First National 5G Networks

Regarding 5G generally and wireless radiation :

The ICNIRP - International Commission on none-ionising radiation protection have done quite a lot of work on this :

ICNIRP | 5G

In next weeks quiz .. Virus has reached all 4 corners of the Earth - proof that the earth is flat - but what's on the other side ?

GrahamPaul

Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía

And the first city with 5G rollout was ... bingo!

I also suggest you and all forum members to do a research about the mr. syringe crussade against diseases in India and some African countries.

From the comments to that video:

No, a rat study with marginal results does not prove that cell phones cause cancer, no matter what <em>Mother Jones</em> and <em>Consumer Reports</em> say

5G Is Coming

But, if you are still worried, may I recommend this :unsure:

Bacofoil also make some excellent self-assembly hats.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
If you are worried about 5g radiation its best to stay out of the sun....uv radiation is far higher!!

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
On today's misinformation quiz ..

Seoul in South Korea was the first city to roll out full 5g. In April 2019.

South Korea to Launch World's First National 5G Networks

Regarding 5G generally and wireless radiation :

The ICNIRP - International Commission on none-ionising radiation protection have done quite a lot of work on this :

ICNIRP | 5G

In next weeks quiz .. Virus has reached all 4 corners of the Earth - proof that the earth is flat - but what's on the other side ?
Zim you provide that which money cannot buy - sanity mixed in with a bit of insanity - in the best possible way. Thanks you for your perspective.

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
You guys are so cruel. Surely we should entertain those that “think differently”? ?
Free thinking is free and so are free character assessments but best not to get into that or end up being dumped into the wastelands.

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
The problem is that is that guy is not David Icke. And the doctor doom and his vaccines creeps like a Alfred Hitchcock Present chapter.

Watch this vídeo to understand the whole history, the speech reminds the one a guy in Germany do the last century, and so the things has been happen since he rules. And the worst thing is that he’s right.

Last edited:

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
That was quite disturbing , think I need a lie down ! Can you imagine the films about him in the future , the quicker he’s gone the better and Boris !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles