Connecting BLEvo to my Levo

Crasher 2

Feb 28, 2019
South Australia
Hi ALL. Newbie Rick here. Having great probs connecting BLEvo to to my turbo Levo 2017. I have the specialized app and and BLE installed and I am wondering if they could be interfering with the BLEvo setup. Having thoughts that I should turn on power and then FORCE CLOSE BLE and Specialized app then try and set up BLEvo. wife has a Levo Expert without either of those apps installed and BLEvo connects immediately to her bike instead of mine:mad:. I don't wish to uninstall either Speciaized app or BLE but running out of ideas. If I remove the Specialized app and have to replace it later on then it may give me an update that alters my settings.
Any help greatly appreciated. All the best from SA
Cheers Rick

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
You just need to force close MC as BLEvo will not work with it running

Crasher 2

Feb 28, 2019
South Australia
Hi ALL. Newbie Rick here. Having great probs connecting BLEvo to to my turbo Levo 2017. I have the specialized app and and BLE installed and I am wondering if they could be interfering with the BLEvo setup. Having thoughts that I should turn on power and then FORCE CLOSE BLE and Specialized app then try and set up BLEvo. wife has a Levo Expert without either of those apps installed and BLEvo connects immediately to her bike instead of mine:mad:. I don't wish to uninstall either Speciaized app or BLE but running out of ideas. If I remove the Specialized app and have to replace it later on then it may give me an update that alters my settings.
Any help greatly appreciated. All the best from SA
Cheers Rick
Thank you so much for your help. Closed Specialialized app. and BLE and it connected to my Levo immediately. Set it to race and Oohhhh Ahhhhh. Goes like the clappers.Cheers Rick
South Australia

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles