Child cart to pull behind Turbo Levo

Jul 27, 2020
Zionsville, In
I am looking for a child cart to pull behind my Turbo levo (two senior dogs). Does anyone have any first hand information on what will work? Sorry if this topic was already posted.
thx
Scott

Jun 16, 2019
Northants
Whichever one takes your fancy. I had a cheap halfords one that was happily used by 2 of my girls when they were younger with no issues.
Whatever you buy will probably need an appropriate axle for your levo. Robert axle project make said axles to allow cargo trailers and suchlike to be compatible.

villac

Dec 8, 2021
USA
This isn't a cheap alternative, but if you have garage room, one of the Dutch cargo e bikes with a big hopper is a great way to take dogs.

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
How about roller wheels for the dogs? Way cooler than a trailer 😎

1639034647842.png

Serious answer: the halfords carts are used by a couple of people I know for towing dogs 👍

Barbara_Reed

Oct 18, 2020
FR
I'm looking for a dog trailer, too. I wanted a doggride Novel 15 but they're out of stock most places. Burley tail wagon is my second choice, but I'm not too keen on the hitch. Plus I don't want two hitches on the trike, as I already have one for the camping trailer, which is a really nice single wheel Burley coho. How much do your dogs weigh?

Captain45

Oct 1, 2019
Usa
I use a Burley Bee. Used off FB. If you have a Levo you will need this axle for the attachment

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles