Carbon Levo Shock

Mountie

Apr 29, 2018
Canada
My dealer replaced my shock on my carbon Levo Expert last week and i can’t believe how much lighter and lively the bike feels. With my Rockshock it used to loose pressure during a ride the fox I’ve only pumped up once so far. The shock just seems to support better during flat rides and off of jumps it literally makes the bike feel lighter. Honestly in my opinion a good upgrade that I would not of thought worthwhile without trying it.
AAE1FF48-F5A9-48CA-BA70-01CC41F2C0D4.jpeg

Mountie

Apr 29, 2018
Canada
It’s the specialized fox off of a new 17 Expert they had on the floor. I like the autosag feature well as long as I didn’t have to use it to much that is :—)

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
I'm glad you're bike feels better, but you're comparing a broken shock against a working shock!

Mountie

Apr 29, 2018
Canada
A few complaints on here from 18 owners.on their Rock shocks I could get 2 hours from my 18 shock before it had lost 15% of its sag and the damping adjusters worked so I think to a degree it gave me limited return but I kept it thinking the issues where normal. I have ridden the rock shock on three of the four levos I’ve owned in the past 14 months and based my opinion on my entire Levo experience.

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Anyone who is losing pressure in a couple of hours needs to take it back to their dealer, or if it's out of warranty, get it serviced by their local suspension expert.

I check my shock pressure once a year or so, it doesn't normally need any air

yzf1999

Mar 25, 2018
Bloomington, Illinois
My shock on my new comp carbon would not hold air so it was sent back. Rock shox said it had so much wrong with it they we’re gonna look into it as a quality control problem.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles